If you are not satisfied with your purchase then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you would like to exchange or return your order.
You can do this up to 28 days from receipt for a full refund but you must follow the guidelines below:
- The item must be packed in its original branded box with all branded promotional materials intact including tissue paper and labels.
- The goods must be completely unworn.
- Please ensure that you package the item securely so that it will arrive with us without sustaining any damage.
- We recommend that you use a carrier which will insure the value of your package as it is your responsibility until it is received by our warehouse and the cost of postage must be paid by you.
- Please ensure you include a copy of your despatch note or order confirmation showing your order number so we can identify your return.
We are happy to exchange your shoes for a different size if you find that the shoes do not fit. However, we may be unable to exchange for a different style.
Please add your request for an exchange or a refund on the dispatch note or order confirmation when returning your order.
Returns will not be accepted after 28 days without prior written agreement from Colt Shoes. If we do accept the return then we will issue you with a voucher for the current value of the goods. The voucher will be valid for six months and can be used to pay for any item on our website. Please note that we do not give 'change' for vouchers which must be used in full at the time of purchase.
Please send returns to:
Northamptonshire NN11 2NN
This Returns Policy does not take away any rights you may have under consumer law. This Returns Policy is in accordance with your right to cancel a contract formed at a distance under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All products purchased from Cuan are guaranteed according to Consumer law. If there is a fault with any of our goods please contact us and we will deal with the matter in accordance to your legal rights.